– God loves you and your sins are forgiven.
– We believe in the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
– People are simultaneously sinners and saints.
– We are saved by Grace through Faith, not by Works.
– God’s Grace is proclaimed through the water and the word of Baptism, and we encounter God, who is truly present with us, in the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
– We believe the words of the Apostles Creed.
– We are called to love the Lord our God with all of our heart, soul, strength, and mind, and love our neighbor as ourselves.
– We love every neighbor, of any religion, race, gender, or sexual orientation.